Healthy Loser VIDEO Weigh-In option
The Team at Healthy Loser is committed to helping people achieve their weight loss goals by providing the ability to have a friend or family member video your weigh in while in the privacy of your own home! Just review the Video Weigh In Criteria, enlist someone to help and you are then on your way to beginning your 91 day journey to earning $5,000 cash!
To ensure a successful weigh- in, please review the requirements and instructions below. When you are confident that you have the proper equipment and you want to begin your 91 day, $5000 challenge, fill out the online PRE-REGISTRATION FORM and submit it to begin your registration process.
VIDEO WEIGH IN REQUIREMENTS
1. You need a computer and a video camera, a smart phone, or some digital method of recording that provides a clear audio and image of the contestant and the scale.
2. Obtain a digital scale to be weighed on. (Sorry, no exceptions to this)The same scale is to be used for your final weigh out. If your weight is more than the scale will register, then a weigh- in with a physician is necessary and you will have to request the Doctor Requisition Form.
3. You will need a second person who will be in charge of holding the device you are using to record your weigh in.
4. You will need a newspaper with the current date of your actual weigh-in day. You can use a substitute such as your cell phone time and date or online news paper.
5. You must wear shorts and a t-shirt. They must show your body in full form. Shorts must come above the knees, and shirts sleeves above elbows. No shoes or hats please.
6. A digital camera is needed to take two “before” photos the same day as the weigh in. These are both full body, with one facing forward and one side view. These are to be attached to the reply of the profile confirmation that you will receive within 48 hours of your weigh in video being submitted
9. Please fill out Form below the same day you will be submitting your video. (Please note: date of email submission must match date of newspaper used in video or valid date proof.)Also, please be sure to fill out the pre-registration form to begin your contestant profile. To ensure our emails reach your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts
10. Please pay your $100 registration fee and review the Waiver of Liability/Contract. Payment can be made first to save your spot in the competition or within 7 days of receiving your confirmation email approving your video. If contest is full before your payment is made, you will be placed in the following contest. If you are paying by money order, please indicate in the comments section of the pre-registration form below so that a copy of the liability contract can be sent to you.
10. Within 48 hours of your video submission, a profile confirmation will be sent to you for your review. Please ensure all the information is correct or inform us of any errors. Once you are satisfied, reply with the words ‘OK, I AGREE”. No adjustments can be made after confirmation.
How to film a successful weigh in. Please read completely before starting as you may save time through alternate options.
Step 1. Film contestant to show the full body from head to toe including the contestant turning in a slow circle with arms out at sides. Have contestant pick up newspaper and zoom in with video to show the date. Contestant may then put paper down. If using an alternate source to prove date, make sure the video shows that date with no break in the video.
Step 3. Step onto scale a second time. Your start weight will be the average of the two weights taken.
Step 4. Upload your video to your computer and review it to ensure that all the requirements have been met and the date of the newspaper and the numbers on the scale are clearly visible. Also fill out form below on the same day of your weigh-in.
Step 5. To make it easy for us to view your video, please upload it onto YouTube and share the video from YouTube to email@example.com You must share your video the same day your video was recorded. To see a demonstration of how to upload your video to YouTube click on the following link How to Upload a Video to YouTube NEWEST VERSION - YouTube
Alternatively you may skip loading onto YouTube and try sending the video direct to firstname.lastname@example.org Some email servers do not allow that large of a file to be sent and you may have to revert back to the YouTube option if your video can't be sent direct.
Step 6. Begin your 91 day $5,000 challenge! You will receive a profile confirmation of your submission and information within 48 hours. You may start losing the weight as soon as you submit your video, however, if there is a problem with your video or it does not meet the requirements above, you will be asked to redo. Please make sure you do it correctly according to the instructions above to avoid delay of starting time.
If you haven't Pre-Registered yet Click here.