Interesting, isn’t it? All those diet plans you ever heard of always tell you to eat less of this and that – low carb, low fat, low sugar and low salt. Here are super tips from Healthy Loser weight loss challenge to help you lose weight quicker than ever!
- Hummus – Hummus is a great snack dip made from chickpeas, sesame seeds, olive oil, garlic and lemon. It is loaded with goodness of whole food, unprocessed nutrients and helps you stay away from butter and mayo that could add those extra calories. You could eat it with veggies, on a sandwich or anything else you can think of for quick weight loss.
- Nuts – Studies show that people who eat nuts have higher amounts of the happy hormone in their blood – serotonin. It keeps your spirits high preventing stress and emotional binging and keeps the empty calories away.
- Avocados – Avocados are high in monounsaturated fatty acids, which help to reduce stubborn tummy fat. Eat liberally to lose weight fast.
- Chia seeds – Talk of fiber, omega 3 fatty acids or protein, chia is the winner. Healthy Loser weight loss challenge suggests you put them in smoothies or on your oatmeal as a filling breakfast option for quick, easy weight loss.
- Salmon – High protein and omega-3 make fish such as salmon a great meal. Fish not only helps you lose weight quickly but also lower your blood pressure and keep your heart healthy.
- Apples – Apple has a fiber called pectin that helps you feel fuller and more satisfied. Eat as a snack and enjoy the benefits of the vitamins and minerals it brings along.